Shipping and Returns
We ship our products worldwide* with the Dutch postal service (PostNL) without track & trace code. The shipping fees and estimated delivery time depends on your location which is calculated at checkout. Our products are delivered in two types of packages: an envelope (in which we ship our Propagation Plates) and a small cardboard package that fits a letterbox (for plant cuttings). When purchasing both our Propagation Plates and plant cuttings, the shipping costs are calculated based on the costs of the largest package. Below we will give you an indication of the shipping costs and delivery time per region.
* Because houseplant cuttings are less likely to survive longer than a week during shipping, we decided to only ship cuttings within Europe (see list of countries below).
We ship our orders within 1-3 business days. The estimated delivery times are based on data from the PostNL website as of January 2022.
Below you will find the shipping fees and estimated delivery times per region:
- Within the Netherlands:
Envelope: €3,45 / 1-3 business days
Package: €4,95 / 1-3 business days
- Within Europe:
Envelope: €4,95 / 2-7 business days
Package: €7,95 / 2-7 business days
- The rest of the world:
Envelope: €4,95 / 5-14 business days
Important note: shipping lies beyond our own control. We make sure our products are carefully packed to minimise damages, and we ensure that the cuttings do not dry out. However, if your package is damaged (or delayed), please contact us at email@example.com, and we will find a fitting solution.
After your purchase, you have the legal right to return the items within 14 days after delivery as long as the products have not been used or damaged, i.e. the plastic protective film is still attached to the propagation plate.
The return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. We will refund your payment (excluding the initial shipping fees) within 14 days after we receive the products in good condition. If you wish to return your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check the Terms and Conditions for more information.
The ‘Green’ in The Green Gemini does not only refer to green houseplants, but also to a more sustainable lifestyle. We believe that it is important to minimise our footprint. One way to do this is to reduce plastic waste. Therefore, our packaging is 100% plastic-free!
Besides the plastic protective film that is attached to the propagation plates, we do not use additional plastic packaging materials.
- The plates are wrapped in kraft paper for protection: which can be recycled alongside other paper materials.
- The envelopes and other packaging are a FSC mix, which means that at least 70% of the paper fibers come from sustainably managed forests and/or recycled fibers. The envelope or other packaging can also be recycled alongside other paper materials.
- The tape that is used to seal the envelope, as well as the paper mailing label is 100% recyclable as it is made of kraft paper.
- The cuttings are wrapped in a wet kitchen towel made of eco-friendly, plastic free bamboo to prevent the cuttings to dry out. This kitchen towel can be recycled alongside other organic waste. Aluminium foil is wrapped around the kitchen paper to prevent this from drying out, and is made of 100% eco-friendly recycled aluminium.
Note: recycle the plastic protective film and, if applicable in your country, the aluminium foil alongside other plastic waste!