The Green Gemini respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your information to process orders as quickly as possible. For this, we want to ask your permission. The Green Gemini will not sell your information to third parties, and your information will only be shared with parties who can process your order. With these parties, processing agreements have been made.
What personal data do we keep?
- First and last name.
- Address and place of residence: with the correct address we can ship your order.
- Payment details: to be able to pay for your order we use a secure payment environment. When you pay with any payment method, your details will be stored in our administration to link the payment to your order. However, your bank account number is not known to us, but is encrypted in our webhosting (WooCommerce and Mollie).
- E-mail address: you will receive e-mails concerning your order.
- IP address: we use your IP address to remember your preferences.
For what purpose do we keep your data?
- Account: in the event that you created an account, it contains your personal data. We store your order history to help you more effectively in case you need help.
- Order: if you place an order, we need your name, email address, delivery address, and payment information to process your order and to keep you informed of its progress.
- Customer service: if you email us, for example if you have any questions about our products or your order etc., these emails will stay in our system for one year, so we can help you in the best possible way.
Your personal data you provided us will be kept for as long as necessary to process your orders. Thereafter, we will retain data for up to one year for the aforementioned statistical purposes. The data will then be deleted, unless there is a legal obligation to retain it for a longer period (such as the seven-year tax retention obligation for payment data).